Closed early this season August 18. 2013
Thank you to all of our campers for a great summer. See you next year!!!
What is Harmony Acres?
Harmony Acres is a small family run business and we take pride in providing a beautiful hideaway in the heart of the forests for families, couples and small groups. You can immerse yourself in nature by hiking or bicycling on our woodland trails, sitting by your campfire and star gazing at night or simply waking up in the morning to the singing of the birds. Our campground is the perfect place for a peaceful quiet getaway in the interior of the Bruce Peninsula.
Our sites are spacious and well wooded, each surrounded by a variety of different tree species. There are a variety of sites to choose from. Hardwood forest sites have a mix of sun and shade but are a little less private. Evergreen sites though less shady are more private and offer a view of the stars.
We also offer cedar camping cabins, designed in the nature of wooden tents. Great for both rain and sunshine, these rustic cabins free you of the hassles of packing tents and air mattresses. Inside are 2 to 4 beds (bunk style) and personal linens are required. There is no electricity or water at the cabins, so please bring your own lanterns and flashlights. It is a short distance from the shower-house and washroom facilities.
- Full functioning shower-house, dishwashing station, recycling and garbage depot
- Each site has its own fire pit, picnic table and parking for one vehicle
- Additional parking is free of charge (feel free to drop off your boats, trailers, etc)
- Beautiful forest trails
- Fire wood - we sell bundles for $6.00
- Clothes lines provided for drying scuba diving gear
The Environment & Us
We are proud to say that we are an eco-friendly campground and use only products that are healthy for both humans and the environment.
Due to many foreign species of beetles destroying Ontario forests we ask that you do not bring any wood from areas outside of the Bruce Peninsula. Please buy local wood.
Enjoying the Area
We are about a 5 to 10 minute drive from the following
- National Park, Cyprus Lake ('the Grotto')
- Bruce Trail access points
- Both sand and rock beaches
- Rock bouldering
- Hiking & forest trails
In Tobermory Town Centre (within 6km of the campground)
- Canoeing/kayaking rentals available
- Art galleries, souvenir shops, restaurants, island boat tours
- Grocery & liquor store